BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

................... Seriously?


           HEY, GAIZ! I HAVE A BLOG NAO! AM I COOL YET?!? HUUUUH?!? :D 

           

          Lots of exciting things happening. Soooooooo my bf is taking me to prom this Saturday. Drives in late Friday night and that'll kick some major ass. Gonna see Iron Man 2 before he leaves Tuesday morning. Speaking of "kick," "ass," and "movies," who saw Kick Ass? Hit-Girl is my hero. <3

          Last night was interesting. So, I was thirsty and had a killer headache so with the lights off, I reached across sleepily, opened the bottle of Advil, and popped one in my mouth. Needing to drink something to get the M&M sized pill down, I reached for the unopened bottle of Vitamin Water next to me and attempted to open it. I tried for a bit with no avail. However, I'm extremely determined when it comes to these things, (plus the pill was beginning to melt in my mouth,) so I tried and tried and tried, but the bastard wouldn't budge! Seriously! 

           At that time, I started to feel my hand burning and it hurt terribly to even hold the bottle, so I flipped on the light to see that my hand was covered in blisters. A giant blister is on my palm, a little chunk is taken out of my middle finger from a blister that broke open, (very fun to put a band aid on that hehe,) and three smaller blisters in random places on it. Fun, fun. I couldn't even clench my hand without wanting to kill myself this morning, but I've iced it and it's better.

           It should be healed by the time Martin gets here, so that's all I care about. Hurts like hell though. I'm just now able to type things and hold a pencil. Moral of the story: don't open Vitamin Water in the dark. Or, better yet, open it in the dark, injure yourself, then sue them for everything they've got. Mom won't let me, but hey! Go for it! ^_- *Note: Nowacking does not condone or encourage the act of suing someone because you're a dumb ass.*

         AnimeNext is just around the corner. You all pack your bags? It's gonna be tight. If everything works out, there'll be two abridging panels. (LK's and mine.) It WAS Borinyukami's, but he dropped out so apparently I'm in charge now DX Woot. Imma try to have BBBTAS episode 7 premiere at the smaller one. *Crosses fingers* Got tons of awesome ideas for it. I know exactly what I wanna do with the episode. Now I just gotta work it into words with the letters and sentences and such. Till next time, dudes.

           

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nowacking: 0
Vitamin Water: 1