BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Currently Suffering From SWS (Stokes Withdrawl Syndrome)

                   Alriiiiiight, so what's there to talk about. Oh, so last night was the release party of "Trunks is History." Was gonna be released at 9 p.m. Then 10:30. Finally came out around 2 a.m, but I had gone to bed haha Awesome party, though. Answered questions and stuff with MasterWGS, LordMoonstone, DarkBomberkid, Xerostyle, and TehExorcist. Fun fun. My three lines greatly, GREATLY contributed to it, I'm sure. I mean, I was put in the credits TWICE so I must've been awesometacular. :P
                  Stokes visited for 4 days and took me to prom. Best weekend of my life, no joke. I've never been this happy before. It's even given me encouragement to get back into scripting BBBTAS episode 7. It's nice when your boyfriend is a fan of your work xD Never gotten that before. *Sigh* I miss him. I know have a silver ring on a chain, (which I wear religiously,) that has a spinny band on it. He knows what to give a hyper-active, easily distracted chick for a present. Fo' sho'. He even opened the Vitamin Water that fucked up my hand. You know, the one from the previous post? I feasted on it's contents in vengeance. 
                   *Sigh* I miss him. A LOOOOOOOT. T////////T
                   I'll be visiting him for 2 weeks in August, then we're thinking he'll come down for New Years then we'll go to MAGfest together. Which sounds amazing. He wants to cosplay/crossplay me xD I'm very flattered and very scared. Speaking of conventions, AnimeNext is JUST around the corner, (little less than a month away,) so I'm not entirely sure I wanna rush episode 7 just to get it out for the panel. I WILL, however, work on it and if the ideas are flowing, I'll try to be productive. Hmm.... maybe a new NIONC, who knows? That's pretty quick to edit; it's just manga panels haha ............. I miss him.
                   What's THAT?! You wanna hear about him?!? WHY OF COURSE I'LL DISCUSS PERSONAL THINGS SUCH AS RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOU! I've never been this happy with a guy. ^//////^ No guy's ever loved me as much as I love him, so this is a very nice treat that. And I can totally be myself around him! Like we can be discussing serious issues and then all of a sudden I scream, "BEAR NECTAR! COME HERE, CHICKEN LITTLE! HERE COMES THE HOOOOONEEEEEEEEY!" and he'll just something even more absurd xDD It's amazing. You know what else is amazing? NOT DISCUSSING RELATIONSHIPS ON THE INTERNET WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE FANS OF YOUR VOICE ACTING AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS. Let's talk about abridging. xD
                   In any case, not sure if there'll be an abridging panel with the little abridgers in it, as was the idea at first, as both LK AND the SMA crew are doing a panel. I just learned of the SMA one a few minutes ago, actually, and I'm thinking the panel Borinyukami and I will soon disintegrate. Don't worry if you're trying to catch me, though. I'll be running around in Luffy cosplay, as I always am.
                    Oooh, oooh, Stokes birthday is October 25th and mine is the 28th so my mom may fly him in as a present, which means we may go Trick-Or-Treating together! Gimmie a suggestion on what we should go as. I'm thinking maybe I'll be Batman and he'll be Robin. The whole night, I'll just go around yelling "I WANT YOU OFF THE FUCKING SET" in a gruff voice and he can just respond, "Gee wilackers, Batman!" or some shit like dat. I dunno, gimmie partner costume suggestions xD I DO enjoy the "socket and plug" costume, but I'm soooooooo certain my mother would approve. Certainly certain.
                   Ah. I just got back from "seeing Iron Man 2," and by "seeing Iron Man 2," I mean I walked in the 1st room for IM2 instead of the 2nd one. Because I didn't fucking SEE a second one. *Sigh* So now I've seen the ending and I need to buy another ticket just so I can understand what the hell I saw. I was running late so I just thought that it had started already! And rghhhhh. I don't like this. CURSE YOU, ROBERT DOWNEY JR. MAN! CURSE YOUUUUUUU! *Sigh* Oh well. I should have been more suspicious that I was only 5 or 10 minutes late and a whole hell of a lot couldn't have happened in that amount of time, and yet I had absolutely NO idea what was happening! xD
                    Hmmmm...... don't think there's anything else to talk about. Gonna try to get some lines done for peepz I owe them to this upcoming week. Training for a 5K in a few weeks. Woo. Gonna check up on a job scooping ice cream I'm likely to get this summer. Delicious. Look forward to stuff, guys! I really wanna put out episode 7 of BBBTAS! ^__^b

                   *Sigh* Is it Martin time yet? DX

0 comments: