BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

SATs Were As Easy As Yo Mama :P

                         Gonna be honest, guys. Did NOT think I was gonna make an entry this week xD Last night around 9:30 my internet just......... stopped working. Martin talked me through "PULL OUT THE BLACK CORD FROM THE BLACK BOX" and "IS THE LIGHT ON?" and computer stuffz like that and nothing worked. So last night I was, yes that's right........ WITHOUT internet! *GAAAAASP* Don't worry; I survived. By a thread. Did anything to distract me. Watched television and ate an apple turnover. "Venture Brothers," "Whose Line Is It Anyway," and "The Soup," I owe you my sanity. Thank you. God, watching that TV I felt so out of date! I was, like, Amish or something! ........... Wait.........

                        Anyways, took SATs this morning and, I gotta say, they were........... really easy. I'm totally serious. (Not counting math cause I just suck at dat shit :P) But, I mean, if I could put it on a scale, the PSATs were 3 times harder than them! Which is just really, really weird! The SATs have always been this thing that I've been terrified of because, (as I've heard from many parental figures and teachers,) "THIS IZ DA MOST IMPORTANT TEST OF UR LIFE AND IF YOU DO BAD ON IT YOU WILL DIE AND NEVER EVER GO TO COLLEGE!!! .................... IN THAT ORDER!!!! RARARARAR!!!"

                         It's this thing that you think you know everything about and then it turns out that it's.......... not that at all! It's just like when you find out that Santa doesn't exist! EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE............ but in a good way. xD I'd rather it be easier than more difficult so derp derp moving on. Final projects are being due this week and then after that it's finals week. Then 2 school days after that and I am FREEEEEEEEE- to go to work at my job scooping ice cream for an entire summer until school commences again. ..................... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

                          It has recently dawned on me that I will be a senior this upcoming year. And that terrifies and excites me. I don't know what to do. I go to college.......... COLLEGE. I'm gonna be OLD. EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW. Then again, I'm sooooooo fricken' close to doing whatever I please! After I graduate, Martin and I are gonna pick a college that we can go to together, (or colleges around the same vicinity. It'd be nice if we weren't 5 FRICKIN' STATES AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.) Then I can:

1. Record anytime I want
3. Learn to count
4. Cosplay Yoko from GL
5. Walk around w/o pants

MY PLAN IS GENIUS. I'm sure fanboys are excited about #4 ............. and #5......... Please, stay away from me. >.>

Anyways, I got work from 7 till midnight, so I'll tty guys later. :3

0 comments: