BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ice Cream and Scurvy! :D

               Well, not much to talk about this week. Today I started my job scooping ice cream and it's...... well..... fantastic. In a weird way. Like, it's so crazy and the line never stops and there's tourists and pastries and stuff and I'm getting "scooper's hand" and stuff....... but it's fun. I think I'm getting a high from it. Which is fantastic compared to my last ice cream job. Everyone's part of the same team there, like a sporting event, and it's like...... awesome. Oh, and yesterday there was a Vokle show with 1KidsEntertainment, ShadyVox, and XTheDarkOneX. And LordMoonstone was there. For, like,  7 minutes, adding it all up. xD Neoridgeback was there, too, for like half an hour. Showed off some sick drawings and shit. Was tight. 

              I'm exausted. And have tons of school finals and stuff to do and prepare for. Gotta make a big anthology for English, handwriting the poems in there and stuff. Lots of writing. It's gonna be fun, but I just wish I had more time to do it. Health, I have two final projects in, before I even take the final xD Need to make an advertisement. Think I'm gonna do it about my job. Also, gotta make a children's book about SCUUURVY. You can bet that Luffy's gonna be in there. Fo' sho'.

             BBBTAS episode 7 I tooootally wanna work on. But I think I wanna get a shit load of lines out of the way first so that I don't become completely immersed in doing my own thing. It ain't gonna be done for Anime Next, at this point. Sorry, dudes. DX Oh, and a really, really African American couple came in today and ordered the flavors "Oreo" and "Jamaican me Nutty." I tried very hard not to laugh. I am an awful person. xD

              Hmmmmmm........ I think that's about it. See you next week, guys. Stay wacky.

0 comments: