BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm legal...................... in Canada.


                     Just got back from a 7 hour shift that was supposed to be a 6 hour shift. Yeah. I showed up an hour early for work on accident. And didn't realize it until about half an hour ago. I'M SMART HERP DERP. Eh, not complaining too much. More cash in my pocket, right? Works for me. Speaking of anime conventions, I'll be attending Anime Evolution in Vancouver this August. Wow-ee-wow. Never been to Canada before. Should be neato to finally meet Taka, Lanipator, KaiserNeko, and HBI2K. Taka's the only one that gets his name shortened here cause I've actually spoken a good bit to the guy xD 

                     Hmmm....... all I know about Canada is the marijuana and beer age. And the fact that I'd be legal there. This should be an interesting weekend. Gotta get on and get off a bunch of planes but I think it'll be fun. Mom does not believe so, but she's a mom so of course she won't find it very entertaining. ADVENTURRRRRRRRRRRE.

                     Soooo stoked to get to scripting BBBTAS episode 7. I already started scripting earlier this week, so I should get in the flow of it. I have forbid 1KidsEntertainment from watching my earlier episodes. He has only seen 6. And in good reason. I wanna get an actual GOOD episode out before he judges me. Speaking of which, I'm being less stubborn about Death Note; him and I traded anime viewings. He has to watch 3 episodes of Bobobo and I have to watch 3 episodes of Death Note. Help me. Oh, and we had a live show last night or something.

                      Alsoooo, someone was trolling mine and 1Kids' formsprings the other night, claiming that he was "nicer than me" and basically bagging on me. One question asked on mine was actually "Did you know that you have no talent?" Seeing as I've only been mean to 4 people in my entire life, it was pretty obvious who it was, so we know that. But it still hurts me inside that people can be THAT mean! I mean, seriously! That's completely not moral to do stuff like that and talk that way. Just because you're anonymous doesn't mean we don't know who you are. Won't use their name, though. That'd be mean.

                    Alright, I think that's it. Gotta voice a crap load of stuff. Talk to you guys in a week or so.

2 comments:

1KidsEntertainment said...

I AM COMMENTING JUST BECAUSE I CAN

1KidsEntertainment said...

The ban on watching BBBTAS Episode 1 only lasts while you're alive!

*loads gun*




























































*shoots a nearby bird*

That bird was getting annoying.