BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rhinos and Boyfriends and Conventions....... Holy Crap.

             Went to a garage sale and got 2 tiny gold panthers, some giant "bling" glasses, a domino set for my grandpa, an old Coke lunch box that looks pretty old, and a rather detailed stuffed animal rhino. He looks pretty vintage, too. I like him a lot. ^_^ OH! OH! Martin's coming this week! I work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but he gets here Wednesday morning so it's totally worth it. So. Fucking. Excited. Don't have much free time because of work, but I'm gonna voice and stuff THEN do my demo reel. I know, I know, I know I've been talking about a demo reel since January but it WILL HAPPEN! I swear! >__<                ConnectiCon is this upcoming weekend. Pretty excited for that, too. I'll get to hang out with Kroze and my bf. Should be a kick ass weekend. Haven't gotten to hang with Kroze in a good bit. They have the awesoooooooome ice cream machine there. Wee sugar highs!                 Anyways, that's it. Talk to you losers later :P

0 comments: