BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Look out, Canada. I will soon be in you.



Hey, boys and girls. I'm off to Anime Evolution in the morning. That'll be fun times. :D Super excited. Gotta get on 3 planes, I believe. Traveling pretty much all day. Ahh Canadian customs. I've heard great things. Hopefully we won't be too long in there. Excited for the premiere of
NiN10Doh! to the 64th Power, though my lines were recorded around February so I'm not sure how good I was ^_^''' Plus, I really wanna ask Cathy Weseluck if she would help me out on my Near voice or give me any tips, but that seems like a COMPLETELY n00b thing to do. Guh. Well, if you don't have confidence, act like you do. I'll have a great time, regardless. Look out, Canada. I will soon be in you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm canadian and I feel very threatened. :D