BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ladies and Gentlemen, episode 7 of BBBTAS is scripted.


There you are, guys. You've heard it first. ........ Or second, if you don't follow me on Twitter. I told them first. Cause they're my favorites. >:P Anyways, I'm gonna try and get this voiced and edited by my birthday, cause if I don't that would mean that I have never made an episode at the age of 17. And I don't want that. Cause then I'll be a poop.

Also, I haven't been on here in awhile so let me just say that Anime Evolution was amazing. Awesome convention and it was great hanging out with so many people that I hadn't met in rl. I recommend it. Wish I could go to Youmacon, but my Cross Country state championships are that weekend and I'm a top runner so I can't really miss that >__< Have fun to everyone who's going, though! School's going well. Classes are easy, but I have the place. Don't get me wrong, I've met a few really nice, good people, but most of the kids are disrespectful awful human beings and I wonder how they all exist in one place like that. I could be in a much worse place though so I ain't complainin'.

Almost got the lead in our fall play this year, (was real close between me and another chick,) but the director took into account our after school activities and Cross Country would give me less time with the play, so I'm a minor part this time. The director, however, called my mom and told her how impressed she was and how "truly talented" I am.

Plus a chick I didn't know at school came up to me the day before we found out our roles and told me that she hopes I get the lead cause I was the best one at callbacks. With these occurrences in mind,
I didn't really mind that I didn't get the role. I mean, I'm a new student this year and it's senior year. I didn't expect to get a role at all. So I'm pretty frickin' happy that they both took time out to tell me how awesome I am ^_^ So there ya go. I'll talk to you guys later :P

0 comments: