BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Bobobo, Thanksgiving, and Blonde, Vampire Police Girls Who Also Have A Cockney Accent


~~~~~~~~ Alright. So. Cross Country is over. Feels soooooo weird. I've ran this sport since 7th grade...... and now it's over. Completely over. I'll still run, of course, but never for my "team" again. Jeez. I think my age is finally starting to dawn on me. I've always thought I was a freshman, never getting older or younger, but I'm realizing that I'm a senior. Very slowly, but still. Anyways, I got
BBBTAS 7 out before my birthday. Really worked by butt off to do it. If I hadn't gotten it out before I turned 18, that means I wouldn't have gotten an episode out at the age of 17. I just couldn't do that to my fans, nor myself.

~~~~~~~~ I was also Seras in TeamFourStar's Halloween Special: Hellsing. Really fun role. Not impressed by my performance, though. Voice kept changing. It was my first time being directed by Kaiser and Taka, so it's understandable. xD Mr. Nowacking's gonna be here in exactly 2 weeks; going to Thanksgiving with the family. It'll be his first Thanksgiving, actually. Cause he's Polish. He's also never had pie so we'll have to correct that right away. I'm serious. Never had pie. No pie at all. (I love you, babe. Don't hate meeeeee~ :'D)

~~~~~~~~ The script for episode 8 of BBBTAS is actually pretty much done. Just wanna go over it a bunch of times to ensure it's quality. Going through the Bobobo OST and renaming stuff so I know what it is. The Fall play I'm in is two weeks away and everything seems to be coming together.

~~~~~~~~ Think that's all the news I have. Talk to you guys later :3

0 comments: