BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Project and Romaaaaaance~


________ Hey, guys! Just an update on stuff. Been keeping it on the down-low, but I'm actually working on something that you wouldn't believe I was doing even if I told you. Ready for this? Ready? ........ It's educational. No, I'm not shitting you! I'm completely serious! It's not for my usual target audience so, with the exception of maybe like 30 people who watch my usual stuff, I'm gonna be completely starting from scratch view-wise. I'll be diving head first into the icy waters of uncertainty for the next few months with it. I'll be sure to secure my snorkel nice and tight. I'll give you a slight hint by telling you it'll be aimed at high school students in English classes.


_______ I'll be venturing to chilly Chicago over vacation to spend it with Mr. Nowacking. We'll be spending Christmas and New Years/our one year anniversary together. To quote Misty from P:TBS, "Sooooooooo romaaaaaantic!" ^////^ Reeeeally need this break. Been working hard for a good while now, what with school and projects and such. (I have straight A's except for one B and scripted the first episode of my new project in three days.) Goin' to my best friend's house for a Christmas party this week. Also, I'll be attending Ohayocon and perhaps be on a panel or two. Haven't talked to anyone about anything, so we'll see x'D Anyway, that's about it! Later!

0 comments: